How to build a dog house
If you have a dog, you know how much a dog house is important for your pet. Dogs like spending time inside and they will take care of their house. There are many dog houses you can buy, but most of them are too small or too big. Also, it is much better when you do something by yourself. Building a dog house is a simple task. You will need: 6 wooden boards (60x60cm), 2 pieces of wood (60x20x20cm), 2 80x60cm wooden boards, screws a jigsaw, brush and paint.
1. Screw a one wooden board (60x60cm) with both 60x20x20 cm pieces of wood. Make sure that they are in a parallel line. This will be the base of a house.
2. Screw down the other 4 wooden boards and make a cube. You will leave the one side. There will be an entrance.
3. Use a jigsaw and cut a hole or any shape you like on a 60x60cm wooden board. This will be the entrance. Don’t cut a big hole if you have a small dog. Also, don’t cut too small hole if you have a big dog. The hole should be on the left or in the right side of the wooden board. Screw it down.
4. Screw down both 80x60cm wooden boards in order to make a roof. They should form a triangle.
5. Paint it and you are done.
Make sure that you use 3-4 screws for each side of a wooden board. You dog moves a lot in the house, so it has to be strong. Also, make sure there are no visible screws that can injure your dog.