Pick the right puppy
Choosing the right puppy isn’t very easy. You must love that dog and care about him for many years, so it is better to choose a puppy that will grow up in a dog you really like. You will have to pay attention to how the puppy looks and acts and how that puppy will look and react when he is a grown dog. As you can see, you will have to do some research before you go to the pet store or adopt a puppy. Here are some information about puppies.
• Beagles are gentle, curious, sweet, sociable, smart, brave and lively. They are also small dogs that like to snuggle, so if you want to snuggle sometimes, they are the best choice for you.
• One of the most affectionate dog breeds is cocker spaniels. They are energetic, gentle, eager to please, smart, affectionate, friendly and work-oriented. If you are going to adopt a cocker spaniel puppy, make sure that you have a lot of free time. They like spending time with their owners, so you must provide them, a lot of care.
• The Labrador retriever is the most affectionate breed of dogs. Also, they are the most popular breed in the US. You will feel that your dog is a part of your family. They are loving and extremely loyal, which makes them a very good choice.
• The boxer is smart, protective and loyal. They are great with children and they like human attention, but unknown people may worry a boxer.
• The Bichon Frise is described as ‘’happy’’ breed of dogs. They like and crave for human companionship. Despite their size they are great watchdogs. Also, they are good with children and seniors.